As part of the Bencom Group you develop innovative solutions for our comparison websites. We are active in different markets such as energy, insurances, hotels, broadband and telephony. It is your task to develop user-friendly backend solutions for our comparison websites which are used by millions of people on an annual base. We are eager to create innovative solutions. An example is the crashtest which is launched on Poliswijzer.nl. You can see what a crash with your car does to the premium of your insurance.
Our team works by the Agile methodology according to Kanban and Scrum and only for our own websites (not for external parties). Our developers work with C#, .NET Framework 4.6, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, Web API and SQL Server.
We have several positions for English speaking software developers:
- Medior position
- Senior position
What we are looking for
- You have finished a relevant Bachelor study (or higher) in Computer Science or Software Engineering or you are still studying in this area.
- You have developed specific programming skills
- You have several years experience
- You are eager to learn, proactive and enthusiastic
- Experience with web development is a plus
- You live in Groningen (or in the surroundings)
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse work tasks
- Ownership over your projects
- Exciting possibilities to develop yourself
- Pension contribution (when full time appointed)
- Arm's length salary and bonus opportunities
- Being part of a young and informal team
- A great working atmosphere. This is very important to us, so a good sense of humor from your side is thus very much appreciated
- Informal drinks and parties every now and then
- Coffee of the highest quality (we also serve tea of course ;) )