Bencompare is the app to put all household bills in one place, send handy reminders and make switching to the best deal available, based on the customer’s preferences, easy. Everything is in place to make it very easy to save on fixed costs. The app also allows effortless switching of energy suppliers and health insurers. But we have many more plans that will make the app even better and expand it further, our ambitions are high! The app is currently available for European countries and has been translated into 23 languages.
For the expansion of our team we are looking for an app developer. You will work in a small and close team where you get a lot of freedom to develop great functionalities for the Bencompare app by using cutting-edge techniques. In this position you think of smart technical solutions to make the app even better. In order to do so, it is important that you have experience with UX/UI. The app has been developed by using React Native, so we can work with one codebase and can roll out new functionalities very easily.
What we are looking for
- You have finished a Bachelor study (or higher);
- You have experience in developing mobile (web) apps;
- You have a minimum of two years of proven work experience with React;
- You are familiar with native iOS/Android or are open to learn more about it;
- You are results-driven, have strong communication skills, and are able to maintain the overview at any time;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit (with a “think yes”-attitude);
- You live in the north of the Netherlands.
What we offer
Bencom Group offers you an exciting job within a very dynamic environment. We provide our employees a great, non-hierarchical work environment. Besides that we offer:
- Challenging and diverse work tasks within a young team;
- Ownership over your projects;
- Possibilities to work partly from home;
- Hardware options;
- Possibilities to develop yourself by taking courses;
- Travelling expenses compensation (from 10 km);
- Arm's length salary and bonus opportunities;
- Pension contribution;
- Monthly drinks and annual parties.